Friday, July 20, 2007

random blog

hi everydoggy its me kaui! so today me and mom are going to post up random pictures because we havent done anything lately. we've been lazy bums. -_-

here's me on my first day home!! I was so small and tiny. my tail did not curl this day because i was so confused and nervous. I even threw up at the local pet co on my dad's arm when they got me a new bed.

me again! same day, mom said she' wished she had more light to take pictures of me because they mostly all came out blurry and dark. boo.

I was a little nervous so I thought i'd hide on mom's legs. look at my pink belly!

this was a couple day's later. I started getting comfy in my new pad and humans!

who wants to play??here's me and my mom. this was my first pink sweater i got! it was soooo big before, but now when i wear it, it looks like a muscle shirt!

my first puppia harness. I was foolin around and i got it around me head. silly me.

here's me at funston beach, this beach was rated as the #1 beach in san francisco for us doggies, but i HATED it. and so did mom and dad. this was the worst first beach experience ever for me . paws down.so here's dad rescuing me take me away from the salty water. we are gettin outta here!

after that stoopid beach, my humans thought they should make it up to me by taking me to the park! I liked it MUCH better. mom had to get the sand off my face and eyes. it was terrible. i frolicked in the grass and we went home.

TADAAA! im super woman. talk to the paw not to the face.

tootsie roll anyone...?

6 comments:

Jen and Suki said...

Oh my goodness, Kaui! Look how cute you are! Mommy thinks it's interesting that you didn't like Fort Funston, because she says her old Goldens really really loved it. I can see how it's not a place for us pugs though, cause I pretty much hate the water.

It sure has been hot around here. Do you have a frozen water bottle too? How did you survive the earthquake today?? We don't have those here, but the possibility of a tornado is pretty scary!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are just too cute Kaui! I'm not fond of the ocean either because it takes me too long to dry off. I hate being wet!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

puggy said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeet paws, princess~

Amber-Mae said...

You're just a cutie Kaui. There's nothing else I can describe you... Just cute!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kaui.
Nice to meet you.
Your are adorable! I like your pictures.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

WinstonBerry said...

OOOOHHH!!!!!! You have such adorable puppy photos! So tiny and cute, I just can't stand it! How cuddly and kissable!!

Smoooooooches!!
--Winnie :-)