Saturday, July 21, 2007

a little on the down side...

so last night, we were playing with the tennis ball, so while she was on the couch with me i threw the ball and she jumped right before it landed and hit her eye. To make matters worst it hit her right eye, as many of you guys may not know, she was somewhat of a cataract already in her right eye. Today this morning she was squinting and slept mostly all day. Im hoping to go to the vet real soon. But not enough money yet to give her the 3500 surgery for her eye, I am a bad mother :( Does anyone know what to do to make a bruised eye feel better? on the funnier note, I found this video clip of her and thought it was so cute. I bought some shoes for her from target, here she is struttin her stuff.

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your eye Kaui. Mom doesn't know how to fix it temporarily for you. We're sorry. But we did enjoy the video! You really were high-steppin' it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Suki & Joey said...

Aw, Kaui, of course I'm still your pal...sometimes I just get behind when it comes to checking everydoggy's blogs...it's a lot of work! :)

I am so sorry to hear about your eye. You poor baby! My Mom doesn't know what to do, either, but just so you know, once when I was about 3 months old I was running really fast and I banged my eye on the door! Ouch! I, too, was squinting a lot, but by the next day I was fine, so maybe you'll get over it quickly (I hope!)

Puggy kisses
Suki

P.S. Your Mom is NOT a bad Mom. That's a lot of $!! Can you get a price from a second vet to compare?

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, your poor eye. I bet it hurt a lot... I really don't know what your mommy can do to it to improve. I really don't. I think, just tell her to put a few drops of eye mo every few hours in your eyes or go the vet's & ask for eye drops for dogs or maybe ask the doctor what other options there are besides surgery. Hop your mommy will find ways to cure your poor eye. By the way, I enjoyed your video. You were really struttin' your stuff girl!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Clover said...

Hi Kaui,
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi! I am sorry to hear about your eye - seems to be a lot of owies going around this weekend. I was sick all day Friday and Saturday, but I'm feeling better now. I hope you are feeling back to normal very soon too!
Love Clover xo

Jen and Suki said...

Kaui - one time Trigger stepped on my eye and mommy was really worried because I wouldn't open it for a day or so, but I ended up being alright. I hope you feel better soon!!

Also, it was fun to see you on that video - love your little prance!

Love, Suki Su

WinstonBerry said...

Oh my goodness! The poor eye!! I hope it feels better soon! Maybe you can milk some extra treats out of your mommy! :-D

Smoooooooches!!
--Winnie :-)