Monday, July 30, 2007

a day in the park

Sunday was great! We went shopping for MY treats at bella & daisys on union st! I got a new bella bean collar and some salmon treats, a bone cookie, and a butterfly cookie. (will post when mom gives it to me!) anyways...we went to golden gate park, but all I saw was really big dogs, so we ended up going to our usual park up on california st. here i go!!

it was a little chilly that day, look how my ears flap up!

salmon??! oh my doggy, let me smell it dad!

oh man!

not bad dad! i love this stuff too! if it makes my eyes close, that means its pretty darn yummy!

hey poodle! GO AWAY, these are my treats!

those salmon treats made me have MORE energy to run around!

anyone wanna play hide and seek??

no one...? ok fine!

dad tried to grab my tail! let me rephrase that, I tried to chase after HIS tail! hehehe

gotta go get my ball!

whoo hoo!cant touch this!

until next time folks!

5 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Wow, Kaui, you are starting to look very grown up :)

You look like you're flying in that first pic!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Jen and Suki said...

It looks like you had such a grand old time at the dog park! I can't wait to go visit San Francisco and all the dog parks with mommy someday. I love your floppy ear pictures!

Amber-Mae said...

Wah! Look at your ears flapping away... You're sooo cute Kaui! What a nice huge park to run around freely. We don't have any like that here in Malaysia & even if we did, they wouldn't allow any dogs. Sooo unfair! But I hope you had a great time flying away with you tennis ball. Those Salmon treats looked yummy by the way!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Kaui...
I LOVE Bella Bean collars!!! I have 3!!! Hey, have you ever been to the Bella Bean shop on Divisadero Street? It's very nice they have lots of collars and fun toys and treats!!!

Looks like you had loads of fun and those snackies look amazing.

Lots of licks, Ruby

Clover said...

Hey Kaui!
You look like you are having so much fun in those pictures! Lucky you, getting a new collar and treats. Hope you get to eat the butterfly and bone cookies soon!
Love Clover xo