Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of july

Hi guys! long time no blog, sorry mom has been busy doing human stuff. blech. anyways daddy was off for 4th of july so we went on a little trip! Heres me very exicited!

Ok...so the drive was almost 2 hours, dad where the heck are we going?

man, even though its tough sitting pretty, im still happy that were going somewhere!

destination reached! here's me in carmel ocean ave. i didn't really wanna pose here mom. they said they were going to take me to the beach down the road, but there were tooooo many humans there. talk about human traffic!

then we went to monterey to eat, but it wasent for me.. mom im sittin pretty wheres my food??

whats this dad?? let me have it, let me have it!!

it's a freakin lettuce??! i didn't want no stinkin piece of lettuce! where my meat??

afterwards, we went to a local park. cmon dad throw the ball!

strike a pose! i love eating grass!

i found a new stick and my ball!

huh? we're leaving? why now...

we went to grandma's house and ate dinner. Afterwards it was a long drive back to san francisco. I am whooped out! Happy 4th of July guys!

9 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

What a day! Were you scared of the fireworks??? I love that picture of you with the lettuce!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

sounds like fun except that crappy piece of lettuce, that is no treat!

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm with Joe! Where's the meat?! I love your dress. It's so pretty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Suki & Joey said...

Man, lettuce STINKS! But grass is ok...I wonder why? Strange...

Hey, does your right ear not fold down all the way like mine? Actually, it's my left ear. Maybe it just looks that way in the pic :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Gwyn Valentine said...

I love you in your dress!
Very pretty!
Love,
Reina

Amber-Mae said...

Oh you poor thingy... You had to sit up straight with that dumb seatbelt thingies, for 2 hours?????? OMG! That's torture man!!! I hope you had fun at the park & at grandma's place. But just wanna ask you, why do you always put on a sad face in all your pictures? LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

WinstonBerry said...

Hi Kaui!!

Looks like you had a great 4th! (Except for the lettuce part :( Lettuce is Bunny food, NOT puppy food! yuck!!)

Smooooches!!!
--Winnie :-)

p.s. We love your outfits!!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hi Kaui! You had so much fun! And I love your photos! You're cute and sweet! Of course you are! You are a puggy baby!

Jen and Suki said...

Kaui,

You lucky dog, I love roadtrips! But I'm not big enough yet to wear a seatbelt, so I get to spend my car time in my kennel which is perfect for a nice loooong nap.

Mommy told me to say that she grew up in the Bay Area (which is weird because I see no mention of this place in your entry) and that most of the time she wishes she could get daddy to move back there. And me! But she says first we have to "afford" it, whatever that means.

Love,

Suki Sumo